5 Awesome Little Ideas for your child’s 1st Birthday Party
As parents, we sometimes tend to focus too much on the larger aspects of 1st birthday / Doljanchi Party planning for our children. The venue and your photographer selections may be important, but, sometimes it’s the little details that can be the difference and the topic of conversations after the party.
Below, we have gathered 5 clever 1st Birthday Party ideas that we’ve discovered around the web that can make your child’s 1st birthday party even more memorable.
1) DIY Hanbok Themed Favor Boxes
2) Petite Korean Boy or Girl Cupcake Toppers
3) Paper Crafted Rose Flower Pot
Sophia’s 1st Birthday Party featured on CatchMyParty.com
4) Mini Tree Decor with Name Ornaments
Diana and Ellis’ Pink and Brown Baby Shower featured on CatchMyParty.com
5) DIY Papercraft Doljabi Containers
- 5 Awesome Little Ideas for your child’s 1st Birthday Party - January 16, 2016